Valentines Day Gift Guide
I wanted to share a little gift guide with you all to help you out with your galantine’s day shopping or maybe just to make it easier for you know what to hint at for your significant other to gift you! These are some of my favorite little things! Hope this helps you out:
1. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan- Let’s just say I am far from a secret admirer of barefoot dreams! I honestly live in these cardigans and what better way to feel loved all year round than by wrapping yourself up in the coziest material out there?
2. It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara- Because you might want a little extra length and volume before batting those pretty lashes at that special someone on Valentines Day ;).
3. Molton Brown Fragrance- These scents will have your significant other swooning! I am completely obsessed with all of their fragrances but their Rosa Absolute is one of my favorites and happens to be perfect for Valentines Day gifting!
4. Sequin Jewelry- Who needs diamonds when you can have an adorable Valentines Day talisman necklace? It’s great for layering and the perfect Galentines day gift to remind your bestie how much you love her year round!
5. Tocca- I love all things Tocca! They have amazing fragrances, lotions and body washes but when it comes to a beautiful candle that smells like heaven you really can’t beat them!
6. It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Gloss- These will leave your lips looking hydrated, plump and perfectly flush for an altogether kissable pout!
7. Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette- You could gift chocolate covered cherries but this naked cherry palette will last a lot longer and will probably make you a whole lot happier. If you have a good neutrals palette and are looking for something a little more fun or different this is one of my top recommendations. These colors look amazing on every skin tone and Urban Decay knows how to make a shadow that stays put with great pigment!
8. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings- Oh mama! My post baby bod feels super loved when I pull on a pair of faux leather spanx! After two babies I am living in these but baby or not , in my opinion, they are some of the cutest and most comfortable leggings out there!
10. DW watch- I love the little details in the Daniel wellington “I love you” gift box! The tiny heart charm to decorate the watch band along with the beautiful cuff really makes for the perfect set!
12. It Cosmetic Palette- If your looking to update your every day shadows I couldn’t recommend this more. It comes with everything you need from eye foundations and accent colors to liners in one perfect little palette.
14. AFLORAL- I love getting flowers but they are so short lived and when it’s time to toss them it’s just so sad! These AFLORAL bouquets are gorgeous and look very real! Since they are made of silk flowers they promise they won’t ever break your heart!
15.Hudson and Bleeker- You might get some beautiful jewelry for valentines day but don’t forget about the perfect traveling jewelry case to keep it in! This case is the perfect size to keep your jewels organized on the go for that romantic getaway ;).
16. Winky Lux Lippies- Some girls like flowers on valentines day. I happen to prefer my flowers inside of my lip balm! This trio also comes packaged in the cutest little cat box you’ve ever seen! I’ll be storing all of my valentine’s in it this year! ( Or find single lip balm HERE.)
Happy Valentine’s Day Shopping!